The Union County Chamber of Commerce is the nucleus of the Union County community providing a forum and the collective voice for business, government, and the citizenry. Through member services, small and large business assistance, tourism development, community support and promotion, and business advocacy the Chamber will ensure business and community growth and development thereby improving the quality of life of Union County.
The Union County Chamber of Commerce, Union County-Marysville Economic Development Partnership, and the Union County Convention and Visitors Bureau shall champion economic development, community improvement, and business viability for the betterment of Union County.
• Promote Chamber membership to exceed 550.
• Maintain and expand Chamber member benefits.
• Assist the Marysville, Richwood, Plain City, and Industrial Parkway Business Associations in meeting their goals.
• Develop and implement a pilot wellness program for chamber members.
• Establish an Ad-Hoc Committee to study Chamber staffing, facilities, personnel, trustee training and involvement of Leadership Institute graduates in Chamber and community activities.