The Union County Chamber of Commerce has the responsibility of enhancing the economic, civic and cultural growth of the area and to act as a voice for the various businesses. This goal will be accomplished through the involvement and support, including both participation and financial commitment of the membership.
- Farms (Family) $60.00
- Individuals (non-business, retired individuals, elected officials) $66.00
- Retail,Service & Agribusiness Companies up to 2 Employees $127.00
- 3 to 15 Employees $176.00
- 16 or More Employees $209.00
- Professional (accountants, attorneys, dentists, doctors, engineers, etc) $209.00
- Non-Profit Organization, Educational Institutions & Schools $176.00
- Medical Care Facilities (hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, in-service care, etc) $242.00
- Industrial & Manufacturing up to 25 Employees $176.00
- 26-100 Employees $281.00
- 101-200 Employees $561.00
- 201 or More Employees Staff Quote
- Financial Institutions With Deposits to 10 Million $407.00
- Deposits of 10 – 25 Million $627.00
- Deposits of 25 Million and Up $836.00
- Utility Companies $791.00
Determining your membership fee is a three-step process.
- Count the number of employees in your organization (full-time equivalent) and multiply by $3.00 per employee.
- Determine your organization’s base rate from the following list of categories. Note these differ by the number of employees or deposits within each category.
- Add the two numbers to calculate the membership fee.
Example: A retail business has 15 full-time employees. $3.00 multiplied by the number of employees is $3.00 × 15 = $45.00. The base rate for a retail company with 15 employees is $125.00. Adding the two numbers results in the following: $45.00 + $125.00 = $170.00. The membership fee for this retail company is $170.00.
Note: Annual dues may be paid quarterly.