Leadership Institute Mission Statement:
The Union County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute is in its sixth year. In May, over 140 individuals in management positions in Union County will have graduated from the institute. The Leadership Institute’s main objectives are as follow:
- Exposure to key issues affecting residents and businesses in Union County.
- Exposure to key players in business and government in Union County.
- To work closely with 24-25 other class members over the 10-month time frame. Once the class is finished, you will have 24-25 contacts with the individuals and their businesses they represent.
- Each class member will accomplish tow tasks.
- To study one of six assigned areas to present to the other class members.
- To study on area of interest that affects the quality of life of citizens of Union County.
- The study of leadership traits and gaining insight into your own leadership style. Acceptance into the institute is by invitation, however, interested individuals should contact institute director Bob Whitman at the Union County Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or Debra Schaner at email@example.com or by calling 937-642-6279.
Each assignment will be a committee of your classmates. You can expect to meet outside of class time to accomplish your tasks. Discussing leadership and gaining insight into your own leadership style.